If you are not already using Google Chrome, we recommend you do.
The following is a very short and straightforward how-to on signup and installation.
The ResQ app can be downloaded for your mobile from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Click either buttons here to proceed.
A QR code scanner app will be required during the later stage of installation and for further uses thereafter.
1) Enter your phone number to link your phone to an acccount.
2) After this, you will be prompted with a short tour of the app. Please read and follow through the tour until it has ended.
1) Next, you need to login to Your ResQ Account. To do this, click the hamburger menu item. Then, in the menu tray, click on the “Website Login” option.
2) Once you have done this, you have one of two ways to login to your account. You can login on your mobile device or on a desktop.
Click the "MOBILE" button to login to the website.
1) For this option, click on the "DESKTOP" icon. This will activate a QR-code scanner.
2) Go to ResQ's login page.
Point your mobile phone’s camera to the QR-code on the website. The website should login automatically.
Be sure to make the QR code fit in the bounding box of the scanner.
1) Fill in the relevant information. If you need to, you can load a picture onto the website from the mobile app or the mobile site and continue filling out the information on another device.
2) Once you have filled in all your information, agree to the terms and conditions of use for ResQ, then click “Make Payment”.
1) Go to the First Pay page. Click the payment plan which suits you.
2) Once chosen, select your method of payment and confirm your payment.
A confirmation email will be sent to your email address once the payment has been confirmed.
3) Once your payment is made, your user portal should have two indicators that your subscription is valid. The first is a ribbon to the top right-hand corner and the second is a green status bar below your user information. Verify your user information is correct before moving forward.
1) On the mobile app, click the hamburger menu icon again.
2) Click "Register Account."
3) Enter your number (if not already there), then click send.
4) A text message with a verification code should be sent to your phone. The app should auto verify once the message is received. If not, enter the validation code from the text message and hit the verification code button.
5) The app should now be verified and ready for an incident.
1) Firstly, to connect to a Bluetooth button, you must have a Bluetooth button.
Once you have a Bluetooth button, on the mobile application click the hamburger, then select the “Bluetooth Button” item.
2) Allow all permissions. Once on the Bluetooth Buttons screen, you will be prompted with instructions on how to connect to a Bluetooth button. Ensure your Bluetooth button is ON and hit the “START BUTTON SCANNER” button.
3) Once your phone is scanning for a Bluetooth Button, hold the Bluetooth Button down for 7 seconds.
4) Once the button is detected, your phone will attempt to connect and pair with the button. Once paired, you will again be prompted with incident activation options using your ResQ button. The double click option is recommended to mitigate false alarm calls.
5) Once it is connected and an activation action is selected, the “Bluetooth Buttons” screen should have your button’s information on it.
1) Go to ResQ's login page
Use your mobile application to login to the subscriber portal.
2) Once logged in you should see a the User Information table. On the unverified email the should be a red warning sign in addition to a red bar at the top of the User Information.
3) Click on the red bar or red warning sign and a pop up to resend the email verification to that email should appear. Click “Send Email”.
4) In the verification email click on the link provided. Please check your junk email if you do not see it in your inbox.